Search
Friday 26 May 2017
  • :
  • :

Del Frisco’s to Host National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Events

Among the many Valley restaurants gearing up to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October, Del Frisco’s Grille is kicking things off in a big way. Del Frisco’s will be hosting the First Annual Pink Ribbon Golf Tournament on September 30, followed by a “Feed The Cure” food- and drink-filled bash to be held on October 5.

pinkdrinkdelfriscosDel Frisco’s is partnering with Susan G. Komen Central and Northern Arizona® (Komen CAN AZ) for both events. Through Komen CAN AZ, 75 percent of the funds raised stay right here in Arizona. The funds support education, screening and treatments of breast cancer, and the remaining 25 percent goes towards internationally-focused, award-winning research.

In addition to the DFG Pink Ribbon Golf Tournament and “Feed the Cure” Kickoff Party, throughout the month of October, Del Frisco’s Grille will be donating a portion of its proceeds from their signature Cheesesteak Eggroll.

First Annual DFG Pink Ribbon Golf Tournament
Mon., September 30, at 8 a.m.

Hosted at the Arizona Biltmore Golf Course, attendees will compete for prizes and enjoy a complimentary 19th Hole celebratory dinner at Del Frisco’s Grille. Tickets to this 144-player tournament are available for $125 by calling the restaurant at (602) 466-2890.

DFG’s “Feed the Cure” Kickoff Party
Sat., October 5, from 6 – 10 p.m.

Enjoy a live musical performance by local favorite Elvis Before Noon and enter to win raffles and door prizes. Plus, available throughout the month of October, $1 will be donated directly to Komen CAN AZ for each signature VIP cocktail ordered at Del Frisco’s Grille, a delicious aftertaste to the Hawaiian Sweet Pineapple-Infused Svedka Clementine Vodka cocktail. Plus, available throughout the month of October, $1 will be donated directly to Komen CAN AZ for each signature Cheesesteak Eggroll appetizer ordered at Del Frisco’s Grille.

DelFriscosGrille.com




Leave a Reply